Forbes recently said that 75% of Fortune 500 executives view online videos while at work and typically spend more time watching video than opening emails. In another survey, eMarketer said half of those who use video marketing in email campaigns see an increase in click-through rates, sharing and forwarding.
Today, more than ever, businesses are competing for clients in an overcrowded digital marketplace. With the right video you can increase your overall engagement, reach more leads and elevate your brand, making it more memorable than just text. Videos not only keep visitors at your website longer, you also have a better chance of getting your message through.
Here are other reasons why you should jump on the video marketing bandwagon:
• Your Brand Becomes Humanized: Video allows you to personalize your brand and put a face to your product or service. Doing this creates a meaningful connection between your business and your clients. Nowadays effective marketing is no longer what you tell your clients, but what your clients tell other clients. Using video allows them to share your message more effectively, creating an experience and something your customers will talk about with others.
• People Love To Be Entertained: When done right, video can be highly entertaining and engaging. Incorporating funny or real-life moments, animation and emotional music will naturally entertain your viewer. Think of how many times you’ve seen a video that made you smile. Did you share it? Most likely you have. Driving a message through an entertaining video is highly effective and almost guaranteed to be memorable.
• Video Has The Power To Sway: The right video can turn a simple viewer into an actual client. We all learn differently, hear differently and see things in a different light. When you show people what you do and truly make them understand your products or services, this has the power to make them either switch to your business or use your products or services in the future.
• People Like To Share Great Content: Studies show that people love to share great content with their friends and colleagues. There’s no greater way to attract new business than for a marketing video to go viral. When one person shares with another, this can create traction written content cannot do. We all want to go viral, video gives you a better chance.
• Tags Are Key To Videos and SEO: Tagging your videos on YouTube, Facebook and all other social media networks allows for your business to grow organically. Granted, this may not happen overnight, but the chances are increased. Tags, descriptions and titles offer easy SEO value. When a potential client looking for your services types in keywords on Google, you want to be first! Video tags are key to making this a reality.
With 60% of people preferring video over text, it’s vital to incorporate this medium. At HeartFire Media we specialize in creative video production. From storyboarding to scripting and the overall production, we do it all. We’ve created meaningful videos and testimonials for several clients including, Morgan’s Wonderland, The University of Texas at San Antonio, The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, WB Liquors, Pizza Patron and many more, who’ve in return seen an increase in what they do.
While video shouldn’t be your only means of marketing, we encourage you to include it in your business objectives. We at HeartFire Media can help with just that.
Take a look at some of the videos we’ve created to engage and captivate audiences of all ages:
Visit us today at HeartFireMedia.net. We love what we do and we’re passionate about making your vision come to life!
[pbutton url=”heartfiremedia.net/#contact” text=”Call us today!” new_window=”no” icon=”fa fa-phone-square”]