- Assist in all social media strategy for HFM and current clients
- Assist in designing advertisements, creative content, documents, social media graphics, logos, etc.
- Excellent writing skills (advertising content, social media, email blasts, etc.)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to come in at least 2-3 days a week
- Must be able to work under tight deadline
- *Knowledge in video production a plus
- *Knowledge in graphic animation a plus
HeartFire is a creative marketing agency specializing in content development, social strategies, and video production. We create top-notch creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and revenue through social media engagement. We produce YouTube series award winning TV commercials, short films, documentaries, viral marketing campaigns, and podcasts.
About Bean & Chisme
Bean & Chisme is an unfiltered, live web show hosted by two Chingonas locas, serving as a platform to educate and entertain the Latino community. This show is all about saying the things you think, but never say out loud. Started in October of 2017, the show is rapidly growing in popularity across the country, providing creative content for the Latino, bilingual and bicultural audience.
Description of Internship Position
HeartFire and Bean & Chisme are looking for qualified interns to join our team. We are seeking creative interns who can actively participate in our day-to-day activities. Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of content development, social media strategies, video production, LIVE television and more. This is an unpaid position.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands
- Create and distribute content such as memes and videos on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas
- Support the team at LIVE and online events
- Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Assist in planning and staffing of shows and pop up events
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
- Pursuing a degree in social media, communications, video production, mulit-media studies or related field such as advertising or marketing
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Experience with the major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap and Tik Tok
- Knowledge of social media analytics software including Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics
- Experience with content management systems, Word, Excel, Google Applications and image/video editing software
- Must have graphic design experience
Join San Antonio's hottest newsletter
to receive insider business and community news, 'Badass of the Week' and weekly prize giveaways!
You have Successfully Subscribed!