HeartFire Media is a creative marketing firm specializing in video production, web design and development, online marketing strategy, and marketing/PR consulting. Cutting-edge media is essential in any successful marketing strategy and our award winning team of producers and designers have the passion and drive to make your Vision Come to Life. Our goal is to tell people just how good you really are and to convert them into actual clients.
HeartFire Media, LLC. is looking for two qualified interns to join our team. We provide marketing, advertising, and video production services for many companies in San Antonio. We are seeking interns who can actively participate in our day-to-day activities. Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of the media and marketing industry. This is an unpaid position.
- Assist in all social media strategy for HFM and current clients
- Assist in the creation of weekly blogs and email blasts
- Assist with project management
- Assist with the sales process
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing strategies for current clients
- Assist with execution of video production projects, attend video shoots
- Assist with the HFM website maintenance
- Prepare presentations and proposals
- Data entry utilizing Team Work
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Prepare press releases and send out to local media on occasion
- Assist with maintaining and organizing the office on a regular basis
Interns should be extremely driven, organized, and should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of websites and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is required.
- Excellent writing skills (press releases, social media, email blasts, etc.)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to come in at least 2-3 days a week
Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business Development, Business Management, Media Studies